Marelisa Fabrega is a lawyer and entrepreneur. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Georgetown University in Washington, D.C., as well as a Juris Doctor from the Georgetown University Law Center.
Here are 50 things she has already crossed off her personal life list:
1. Visited the Pyramids of Giza in Egypt; went camel trekking in the Sinai desert
2. Took a cruise down the Nile and visited Abu Simbel
3. Graduated Cum Laude from college with a business degree--Georgetown University in Washington, D.C.
4. Got her J.D. from the Georgetown University Law Center
5. Passed the New York Bar (on the first try)
6. Volunteered for a non-profit organization that defended victims of domestic violence
7. Lived in Florence, Italy for a year
8. Learned to speak fluent Italian
9. Rode a gondola in Venice
10. Went to Pisa and saw the Leaning Tower
11. Worked in London for three months
12. Visited Stratford-Upon-Avon (Shakespeare's birthplace)
13. Got deported from Malta (for lack of a visa; it's a long story)
14. Saw the Mona Lisa at the Louvre
15. Got her portrait painted by a street artist outside of Sacre Coeur Cathedral in Montmartre
16. Saw a show at the Moulin Rouge
17. Had tea at Fortnum & Mason, Picadilly, London
18. Rode in a horse-drawn carriage in New York
19. Saw several shows on Broadway
20. Went to San Francisco and saw the Bay Bridge
21. Spent a week on a chartered yacht sailing around the Archipelago Los Roques in Venezuela
22. Went zip lining in the rainforest
23. Went to Disney World three times
24. Met Prince Felipe of Spain
25. Went to the Alhambra in Spain
26. Negotiated a collective bargaining agreement (between the Panama Canal Commission and the Pilot's Union)
27. Stood astride at the Prime Meridian
28. Skied at St. Moritz, Switzerland
29. Skied at Vail, Colorado
30. Saw Mikhail Baryshnikov perform at the Kennedy Center
31. Saw Jose Carreras--one of the Three Tenors--perform
32. Got a real estate license
33. Gambled at Atlantic City
34. Saw an opera in the Arena di Verona
35. Visited the Prado Museum in Madrid
36. Saw Pablo Picasso's 'Guernica'
37. Went to Niagara Falls (on both the American and the Canadian sides)
38. Went to the Vatican
39. Did research at the Library of Congress
40. Went to a session of the U.S. Supreme Court
41. Saw the cherry blossoms in full bloom around the Tidal Basin in Washington, D.C.
42. Achieved second-degree Reiki, the Japanese technique for channeling healing energy
43. Interned for a judge in the Superior Court of the District of Columbia
44. Completed a partial transit of the Panama Canal
45. Went to the Musee de l'Orangerie in Paris
46. Went to the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York
47. Visited the Coliseum in Rome
48. Got a postgraduate degree in mediation
49. Published a popular blog.
50. Created several sources of income online
If you'd like to discover how to create and achieve your life list, go here.
Get smart with the Thesis WordPress Theme from DIYthemes.