I’m Marelisa Fabrega, author of “The One-Hour-A-Day Formula”. As a busy lawyer and owner of the popular blog, Daring to Live Fully, I know what it’s like to wish there were more hours in the day to get everything done. I’ve always had lots of interests, and I think of myself as a Renaissance woman (go over my reverse bucket list to read about some of the things I’ve done).
If you’re anything like me, you’ve often said the following to yourself: “There’s so much I want to do. So little time to do it.” Well, I got tired of not having enough time to pursue my life goals. That’s why I developed the one-hour-a-day formula. And it changed my life.
The one-hour-day formula has allowed me to do all of the following:
Create several eBooks which are great sources of passive income.
I’m a runner and regularly participate in 10Ks.
I’m a weight lifter
I taught myself to draw.
I meditate daily, as well as practice Qigong and Tai chi.
I’m an avid reader — right now I’m tackling Shakespeare.
I’m constantly upgrading my skills so I can become a better blogger, reach a wider audience, and increase my blogging income.
I’ve taken up French (my fourth language).
I constantly give myself challenges, such as a challenge to raise my IQ, trying something new every day for 30 days, a 30-day declutter challenge, and a flat-abs in 30 days challenge.
I volunteer at a center that helps victims of domestic violence, offering legal and business advice.
As you can see, the one-hour-a-day formula has allowed me to flourish, and it can do so for you, as well. Right now you’re probably asking yourself, “What is the one-hour-a-day formula, and what can it do for me?” I’m glad you asked . . .
The One-Hour-A-Day Fast Track to Goal Achievement
Here are eleven reasons why the one-hour-a-day formula will work for anyone, including you:
An hour a day is enough time to start seeing results in a few weeks.
An hour a day is small enough to fit into your schedule.
An hour a day is enough time to get into “the zone”.
An hour a day let’s you ease into your goals, instead of upheaving your entire life to go after your dreams.
Since an hour-a-day is a small amount of time, you can lower your expectations, which means that it will be easier to get started.
Setting a time limit to work on a project, such as one-hour-a-day, will make you more creative and more productive.
If you devote one-hour-a-day to work on a goal, and then you decide that you don’t want to pursue that goal after all, you’ll have low sunk costs so it will be easier to quit. Then, you can get to work on another, more worthwhile goal.
Allotting one-hour-a-day to the achievement of your goals gets you started now, instead of postponing your dreams until “someday” when you have more time.
Devoting one-hour-a-day to achieving an important life goal gives you momentum–every day you’ll be doing something to move your goal forward.
Knowing that you have one-hour-a-day to work on your goal forces you to break it down into small, manageable tasks, which you can then tackle one by one.
One-hour-a-day has a cumulative effect — after all, one-hour-a-day comes to 365 hours a year. As an illustration, in one-hour-a-day you can write one page of your novel; in a year you’ll have a 365-page novel.
Reinvent Yourself In One-Hour-A-Day
- Discover the difference between your Survival Dance — holding down a job that pays the bills–and your Sacred Dance –doing the work you were born to do–, and how to use your one-hour-a-day to shift from one to the other (this is in the Introduction).
- Use the same strategy that three men applied to escape the legal profession and write blockbuster thrillers — you’ve probably seen at least one film based on one of their books (Chapter One).
- How coupling the one-hour-a-day formula with the formula for success allowed one man to go from being an inner-city teacher to becoming a multimillionaire (Chapter Two).
- How to use the one-hour-a-day formula and the side hustle to find life balance and work satisfaction — it’s how three men got out of debt, found their vocation, and transformed their lives (Chapter Three).
- Three advanced productivity techniques which allowed one man the luxury of leaving the rat race and start working for himself, in just one-hour-a-day (Chapter Four).
- Discover how one man went to work each day to make a living, while at the same time applying the one-hour-a-day formula to make a fortune (Chapter Five).
Plus . . .
- Learn how one woman used the one-hour-a-day formula to go from being a school administrator to becoming one of the most important Latin American writers of our time (Chapter Six).
- These busy men regularly use the one-hour-a-day formula to learn new skills to improve themselves, grow their business, give themselves a challenge, and have more fun (Chapter Seven).
- This woman didn’t have four years and thousands of dollars to switch careers; however by using the one-hour-a-day formula she achieved her dream of becoming a designer (Chapter Seven).
Take Control of Your Time (and Your Life)
- Learn how to increase your time’s ROI (Return On Investment) and become a wise time investor (Chapter Eight).
- Uncover how to use the compound effect to radically alter your life — it’s the reason why small actions lead to large results (Chapter Nine).
- Discover a new way to think of your day which will make all the difference in finding the time to go after what you really want (Chapter Ten).
- Make a paradigm shift that will allow you to regain control of your time (Chapter Eleven).
Get Started by Asking Yourself the Right Questions
- Use a method taught in Journalism 101 which will allow you to devise a plan for your one-hour-a-day (Chapter Twelve).
- Uncover how to find the fuel and motivation to get to work on your one-hour-a-day, day after day (Chapter Thirteen).
- Discover how the Starbursting technique can help you to answer all the questions you may have on how to best use your one-hour-a-day so that you get the results that you’re after (Chapter Fourteen).
Here’s Exactly How to Carve an Hour Out of Your Day
- Use the same method used by a simplicity guru to carve out an hour of your day (Chapter Fifteen).
- The same tool that you would use to get out of debt and create a “surplus fund” to finance your life goals will cure you of “time poverty”. Discover how to start applying this tool right away to create “surplus time” which you can use to go after what you really want (Chapter Sixteen).
- What decluttering and organizing a chest of drawers can teach you about making the best use of your time (Chapter Seventeen).
- The time matrix that will revolutionize how you plan your day .. it’s not the Stephen Covey time matrix (Chapter Eighteen).
- Ten powerful strategies for pinpointing and beating time inefficiencies (Chapter Nineteen).
- Discover the 12 tiny habit that allowed me to save one-hour-a-day (Chapter Nineteen).
- The one law you should break to make sure that you achieve your life goals (Chapter Twenty).
Plus, Emergency Measures to Find More Time
- How one man started applying something he referred to as his “Magic Time” to create an online fitness empire while spending his days training his clients (Chapter Twenty-One).
- Discover how a mom who was working full-time found the time to start her own business … you can use the exact same approach she did to achieve your life goals, even if you have a family and a job (Chapter Twenty-Two).
- How one man modified his dream so that he could accomplish it in one-hour-a-day (Chapter Twenty-Three).
Apply the Methods Used by Superstars to Get Things Done
- What Leo Babauta and Steve Pavlina–two of the world’s top bloggers–discovered which had a huge impact on their ability to achieve success . . . it’s the same strategy which was used by Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Jefferson (Chapter Twenty-Four).
- Use the same method applied by astronauts to readjust your schedule so that you never miss your one-hour-a-day (Chapter Twenty-Four).
- Learn about the ALERT method, and how it will get your mind and body ready to take full advantage of your one-hour-a-day (Chapter Twenty-Four).
- A strategy you can use to make sure that your one-hour-a-day doesn’t fall by the wayside . . . it’s the same method used by the financially savvy to set money aside for savings each month (Chapter Twenty-Five).
- Use the same tactic that Warren Buffett’s right-hand man used to improve himself . . . the tactic worked so well, that today this man is a billionaire (Chapter Twenty-Five).
- A ten-step process for putting your one-hour-a-day on automatic pilot (Chapter Twenty-Six).
Here’s How to Create a Plan for Your One-Hour-A-Day
- What you can learn from the masked swordsman Zorro about achieving your goals . . . you’ll be pulling out your sword ahead of you and ruthlessly carving out an hour for yourself and fighting to protect that hour (Chapter Twenty-Seven).
- Start applying a process used by the world’s finest chefs to devise a plan for your one-hour-a-day that’s as easy to follow as cooking from a recipe. By the time you’re done reading this chapter you won’t just know what to do, you’ll know exactly how to do it (Chapter Twenty-Eight).
- Apply the mathematical method in order to “solve the problem” of how to achieve your goals in one-hour-a-day (Chapter Twenty-Nine).
- The do-it-yourself approach to learning the skills that you need in order to achieve your goals, in just one-hour-a-day (Chapter Thirty).
- Turn your one-hour-a-day goal into a project and apply project management tools to achieve it (Chapter Thirty-One).
- A strategy for breaking your goal down into small one-hour-a-day chunks which you can then tackle, one by one (Chapter Thirty-Two).
Plus, Ways to Make Sure You Don’t Sabotage Yourself
- Four strategies for strengthening your willpower to make sure that you follow through on your one-hour-a-day (Thirty-Three).
- A 15-step process for getting out of your own way (Chapter Thirty-Four).
- Step-by-step instructions on how to create your very own anti-procrastination plan (Chapter Thirty-Five).
- Discover four modern twists to a rule uncovered by an Italian economist born in the mid 19th century; this alone will allow you to do more in an hour-a-day than you ever thought possible (Chapter Thirty-Six).
- Use the same technique applied by casinos in Las Vegas to generate millions of dollars and by Olympic trainers to produce gold-medalists . . . it’s how you’ll make sure that your one-hour-a-day is working (Chapter Thirty-Seven).
- Discover how a concept that you learned in kindergarten will keep you engaged and accelerate your progress with your one-hour-a-day (Chapter Thirty-Eight).
- Use these fourteen strategies to generate all the enthusiasm you’ll need to follow through on your one-hour-a-day until you achieve your goal (Chapter Thirty-Nine).
The One-Hour-A-Day Formula
“The One-Hour-A-Day Formula” is a 207 – Page PDF (67,000+ words). By the end of this eBook you’ll have created your own hour-a-day plan for achieving your life goals. The eBook is divided into ten parts, as follows:
- Part I: Fifteen People Who Succeeded In One-Hour-A-Day
- Part II: The One-Hour-A-Day Mindset
- Part III: Getting Ready – Setting the Stage for Your One-Hour-A-Day
- Part IV: How to Carve Out An Hour of Your Time
- Part V: Emergency Time-Carving Strategies
- Part VI: A Four-Part Framework for Guaranteed Results
- Part VII: Creating Your One-Hour-A-Day Step-by-Step Plan
- Part VIII: How to Outsmart the Three Worst Saboteurs
- Part IX: Three Strategies for Turbo-Charging Your Hour
- Part X: Getting Started and Following Through
Here’s the eBook’s organization in more detail:
The One-Hour-A-Day Formula Workbook
When you purchase “The One-Hour-A-Day Formula” eBook, you’ll also receive “The One-Hour-A-Day Formula Workbook”. It contains 56 Dream Sheets which will propel you into action-mode (it’s a 69-Page PDF).
By the time you’re done filling out your Dream Sheets you’ll know exactly what goal to pursue during your one-hour-a-day, and how to carve an hour out of your day to work on your goal. In addition, you’ll have a game plan detailing what you’re going to do with your hour to make sure that you achieve your goal.
“Most of us have heard of the ‘small steps’ approach but how often do we consistently use it? Marelisa’s book inspired me to consistently take an hour a day to work towards my goals and the results have been remarkable. The time is long enough to make real progress while short enough to fit into an average day. I have already recommended this book to my clients; I recommend it to anyone who wants to see a long-held goal finally to come to fruition.” – Adele Sinclair, Mental Wellbeing Coach & Trainer Wellness at Work
“Hi Marelisa, I don’t come across many self-help books that inspire me much these days, but after reading just one chapter of your book (The One Hour A Day Formula) my spirits were lifted. It has ignited a spark in me – a much needed one at that. You have a great way of connecting to your readers, so upbeat, so positive yet down to earth. It creates exciting reading and excitement within. I just want to say Thank You. Your book is going to change my life for me.” – Caroline West
“Hi Marelisa, Thanks for writing the book “One Hour A Day Formula”. I really devoured it right after I bought it. It was the best solution when we really want to achieve something but can’t devote the whole day for it. I’m currently using that formula to accommodate my side job work responsibilities (which I took on so that I can fulfill my goal of “paying off all my credit card debt by the end of this year”). After I read your book I know exactly what to do to tackle it. Thanks so much for compiling all the information in that e-book. This is really your best work (in my humble/honest opinion), I really enjoyed reading it and I think it flows quite well and the concepts explained are very, very useful. I’m also planning to use that formula when I want to start working on my other personal and professional goals. Many thanks once again!” – Meli R., Jakarta, Indonesia
“I just finished ‘The One-Hour-A-Day Formula’ and really appreciated all the helpful tips, so clearly laid out. I am in a ‘what do I do with the next phase of my life’ stage, and your book will surely help me take the first steps. I rarely buy products on impulse online but, in this case, I’m so glad I did!” – Julie Young
“It’s easy to feel trapped and like a victim of your schedule. This great book by Marelisa Fabrega shows that we all have choices, no matter our circumstances. I especially liked Chapter Fourteen – Make Time by Beating Inefficiencies. There are many small things you can do to set yourself up for success. This book will inspire you with real life stories and I warn you, it may get uncomfortable. Marelisa kicks away all excuses for mediocrity!” – Steve Walker, Commercial Banker, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
“Hi Marelisa: Thoroughly enjoyed reading The “One-Hour-A-Day” while I recover from a recent emergency stay in hospital over here in Bangkok, Thailand. I am signed off work until the end of August, but am able to crack on with my program.”– Neil M., Thailand
“Thank you! Thank you! You are one of my favorite authors. When I first came across your page I was in the middle of writing a book which seemed to be dragging along. One -hour principle got it done, and now it is in the hand of my editing team and being formatted. I share this with with everyone. One Hour!” – Jenks Brutus, United States
197 Ways to Improve Your Life in One-Hour-A-Day
Get “The One-Hour-A-Day Formula” — plus the workbook– for just $29!
My ‘No-Questions, No-Hassles’
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Even though “The One-Hour-A-Day Formula” doesn’t cost very much at all, I want you to be doubly confident in your purchase. That’s why I offer a full, no-questions-asked money back guarantee. You can try it out for 30 days, and if you’re not fully convinced it’s worth every cent you paid after that time, simply email me for a full refund: firstname.lastname@example.org.
P.S. Stop putting your life goals on hold until you can “find the time” to pursue them. Get your very own copy of“The One-Hour-A-Day Formula” and workbook and start achieving your life goals, now.
P.S.S. If you’d like to know more about me, visit my blog Daring to Live Fully, or follow me on Twitter. Also, if you have any questions about “The One-Hour-A-Day Formula”, just ask and I’ll be happy to answer them for you. Send me an email.
The content of this webpage is copyrighted 2018, Marelisa Fabrega International. All Rights Reserved