Marelisa Fabrega is a lawyer and entrepreneur. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Georgetown University in Washington, D.C., as well as a Juris Doctor from the Georgetown University Law Center.
Here are 50 things she has already crossed off her personal life list:
1. Visited the Pyramids of Giza in Egypt; went camel trekking in the Sinai desert
2. Took a cruise down the Nile and visited Abu Simbel
3. Graduated Cum Laude from college with a business degree--Georgetown University in Washington, D.C.
4. Got her J.D. from the Georgetown University Law Center
5. Passed the New York Bar (on the first try)
6. Volunteered for a non-profit organization that defended victims of domestic violence